A new set of Fortnite Weekly challenges has arrived, and this time around, players have been tasked with planting a Reality Sapling 30 or more meters from their location. Although the quest is self-explanatory, many players may have a hard time completing it as Fortnite’s trajectory path hardly allows throwing items away at such a distance. With that said, we guide you through the easiest way to plant a Reality Sapling 30 or more meters from yourself in Fortnite.
Where to Find Reality Sapling in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3?
Before moving forward, knowing where you can find Reality Sapling is essential, especially if you’re a newbie. Earlier, Reality Sapling was found at Reality Falls and Greasy Grove. As of writing, they can be found at the following locations in Fortnite:
- Logjam Lotus
- North of Sleepy Sound
- East of Rave Cave
- Near Shifty Shafts
- Reality Falls
- South of Titled Towers
- Between Rocky Reels and Synapse Station
You can also take a look at the above image for the exact location of Reality Sapling in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 3.
How to Plant a Reality Sapling 30 or More Meters Away in Fortnite
We recommend completing this task in Fortnite’s build mode as it’s pretty easy to gain enough altitude by building structures. Once you’re in the match, collect a Reality Sapling from the above-mentioned locations and farm a few materials.
Then, build a ramp of 5-6 blocks and stand on top of it. Next, equip the Reality Sapling from your inventory and hold the left click while aiming at the sky. Finally, release the mouse button, and the Reality Sapling should be planted 30 or more meters away from your location. After completing the task, you’ll be rewarded with 15,000 XP that can be used to unlock this season’s battle pass cosmetic items.
Before leaving, make sure to check out the rest of Fortnite Week 9 challenges:
- Gain shield while Emoting (0/1)
- Deal damage to opponents while riding a wolf or boar (0/500)
- Collect seeds from Reality Seed Pods before they stop bouncing (0/3)
- Plant or summon a Reality Sapling 30 or more meters away from yourself (0/1)
- Open chests at Titled Towers in a single match (0/3)
- Bounce on three separate Crash Pads without landing (0/1)
- Hold a Charge SMG at max charge for three seconds, then damage an opponent (0/1)
So, there you have it. That’s everything you need to know about planting a Reality Sapling 30 or more meters from yourself in Fortnite. For more tips and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- How To Fix ‘Failed To Download Supervised Settings’ in Fortnite
- How to Fix ESP Buimet 003 Error Code on Fortnite
- All Fortnite Paradise Discord Challenges, Rewards & How To Start
- Best XP Maps in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4
- Where to Find Ranger Shotgun in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4