Wondering how to change the pause menu background lineup in Xenoblade Chronicles 3? Well, we’ve got you covered. In this guide, we’ll show you how to do just that and explain what it does, too. So, without further delay, let’s get into it, shall we?
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 – How to Change Pause Menu Background Lineup
To change the pause menu background lineup in Xenoblade Chronicles 3, follow these steps:
- Firstly, pause the game by pressing the X button on your Nintendo Switch.
- Next, choose ‘Options’.
- Then, choose ‘Background Lineup’.
- After that, use the left or right d-pad or left stick to cycle through different preset formations of your party.
- Next, once you’ve settled on a formation that you like, press B to back out to the Options menu and then press B again.
- Finally, the game will ask you whether you want to save any changes. Hit the A button to save the changes and – voila! – your new formation will be saved and your party should be standing in that specific formation every time you go into the pause menu.
What Does Changing the Pause Menu Background Lineup Do in Xenoblade Chronicles 3?
As far as we can tell, changing the pause menu background lineup doesn’t affect anything gameplay-wise in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. Instead, it appears to be a neat cosmetic touch that gives players an opportunity to customize their pause menu screen to their own personal liking.
So, there you have it. We hope this helped to clue you in on how to change the pause menu background lineup in Xenoblade Chronicles 3. For more on the game, go ahead and check out our in-depth review. Or alternatively, feel free to peruse the relevant links below.
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 DLC Arrives on Nintendo Switch This October
- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Accolades Trailer Celebrates the RPG’s Massively Positive Reviews
- How to Change Battle Tactics in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Infinity Blade Talent Art in Xenoblade Chronicles 3
- How to Use Fusion Arts in Xenoblade Chronicles 3