Want to look stylish, but don’t know how to get the free Winter Mokoko Skin Lost Ark? Well, don’t you worry one little bit, as getting your hands on this new cosmetic is now easier than ever. Here is everything you need to know.
Free Winter Mokoko Skin in Lost Ark
In the past, getting your hands on the Mokoko Skin in Lost Ark required you to complete a dungeon or be around at the right time. Now, all you need to do to get it is follow these easy steps.
- Open up the Lost Ark shop.
- Click on Product Inventory.
- Claim the Winter Mokoko Skin Chest.
You can preview and cycle through all of the different options for the chest in this screen as well.
- The Mokoko Skin will then show up in your inventory.
That is everything you need to know about how to get the free Mokoko Skin Lost Ark. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out the rest of Twinfinite to see the rest of our guides, which have plenty of tips, tricks, and FAQs.
There should also be some more Lost Ark-related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other news for the game. For any questions you have about the game that you can’t seem to find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section and we’ll do our best to help.
- How To Get Lost Ark Twitch Drops
- Lost Ark Thronespire Explained: How to Start, Requirements & Rewards
- How to Start Vykas Legion Raid in Lost Ark
- How to Get Lost Ark Prime Gaming Loot for June 2022
- What Is Life Energy in Lost Ark? Answered