In Halo Infinite’s multiplayer you can elect to change the voice and appearance of your AI companion that your Spartan brings into battle, giving you your own little mini Cortana-like friend to yell at you as the match progresses. If you’re here, you’re probably wondering who voices Fret in Halo Infinite, the nervous AI companion that you can opt for. Here’s what you need to know.
Fret Voice Actor in Halo Infinite
In video games, Daymond has been involved in many different roles, ranging from major roles such as Prompto in Final Fantasy XV to playing various characters in games such as Rune Factory 5, Guilty Gear Strive, and Bugsnax.
That’s not all Daymond has done, though, he’s also involved in film, TV, and anime too. Daymond has played characters in My Hero Academia, Jujutsu Kaisen, Carmen Sandiego, Star Wars Rebels, Digimon Adventure Tri, and Sailor Moon Eternal.
There’s a good chance if you’re delved into anything nerdy at all in recent years, you’ve probably heard something that Daymond has done, or at the very least, Fret from Halo Infinite.
That’s all you need to know about who the voice actor of Fret is in Halo Infinite. Check out some of our other Halo Infinite content down below.
- Halo Infinite Co-Op Campaign Beta Starts Next Week
- Halo Infinite Campaign Co-Op Testing To Begin in July for Halo Insiders
- Game Pass Subscribers Get New Perks For Halo Infinite Season 2
- Playable Elites Won’t be Coming to Halo Infinite Multiplayer Any Time Soon
- Halo Infinite Provides a Sneak Peek of Season 2 Game Modes