Apex Legends Mobile, the latest high-paced battle royale title from Respawn Entertainment, is set to launch globally on May 17. Similar to its PC counterpart, Apex Legends Mobile will feature a wide range of playable characters, also known as Legends. Each character boasts a unique set of abilities that players can use to gain a tactical advantage on the battlefield. So without any further delay, let’s take a close look at all the Apex Legends Mobile characters and their abilities.
Apex Legends Mobile Characters & Abilities
Respawn Entertainment has confirmed that Apex Legends Mobile will feature a total ten playable characters, and here’s a list of all the legends.
- Passive Ability: Tracker – See tracks left behind your foes.
- Tactical Ability: Eye of the Allfather – Briefly reveal hidden enemies, traps, and clues throughout structures in front of you.
- Ultimate Ability: Beast of the Hunt – Enhances your senses, allowing you to move faster and highlighting your opponents.
- Passive Ability: Double Time – Taking fire while sprinting make you move faster for a brief time.
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher – Fire a high-velocity smoke canister that explodes into a smoke wall on impact.
- Ultimate Ability: Rolling Thunder – Call in an artillery strike that slowly creeps across the landscape.
- Passive Ability: Swift Mend – Octane automatically restores any lost health over time.
- Tactical Ability: Stim – Moves 30% faster for six. Costs health to use.
- Ultimate Ability: Jump Pad – Deploy a jump pad that catapults teammates through the air.
- Passive Ability: Gun Shield – Aiming down sights deploys a gun shield that blocks incoming fire.
- Tactical Ability: Dome of Protection – Throw down a dome shield that blocks attacks.
- Ultimate Ability: Defensive Bombardment – Call in a concentrated mortar strike on a marked position.
- Passive: Combat Medic – Revive knocked down teammates faster, healing items are used 25 percent faster.
- Tactical: D.O.C. Heal Drone – Call down a drone that automatically heals nearby teammates over time.
- Ultimate: Care Package – Call in a drop pod full of high-quality items.
- Passive: Insider Knowledge – Scan a survey beacon to reveal the ring’s next location.
- Tactical: Grappling Hook – Grapple that can get you out of places quickly.
- Ultimate: Zipline Gun – Create a zipline that anyone can use.
- Passive: Voices from the Void – A voice will warn you when danger approaches.
- Tactical: Into the Void – Warp and re position yourself without worrying about taking damage.
- Ultimate: Dimensional Rift – Create a portal for 60 seconds between two locations. Usable by entire team.
- Passive: Nox Vision – You can see enemies through the gas.
- Tactical: Nox Gas Trap – You can drop deadly gas canisters that explode when shot or triggered by enemies.
- Ultimate: Nox Gas Grenade – Spawns a large area of deadly gas.
- Passive: Now You See Me – Automatically drop a decoy and cloak for five seconds when knocked down.
- Tactical: Psyche Out – Send out a decoy that runs across the map, confusing enemies.
- Ultimate: Life of the Party – Deploy a team of decoys while you cloak to distract enemies.
- Passive Ability: Slipstream – Boosts the movement speed at the end of a slide.
- Tactical Ability: Flashback – It allows Fade to use the void to teleport him to a previous position.
- Ultimate: Phase Chamber – After a short activation period, any legends inside Fade’s ultimate are temporarily sent to the void.
So, there you have it. That’s everything you need to know about Apex Legends Mobile characters and their abilities. For more tips and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite.
- When Does Rhapsody Come Out on Apex Legends Mobile?
- How to Play Fade in Apex Legends Mobile
- Apex Legends Mobile Requirements
- All Game Modes in Apex Legends Mobile
- How to Unlock All Legends in Apex Legends Mobile