As an extra treat, Fortnite players can now begin the Covert Ops questline like that will offer four challenges over the course of the next week. Here’s how to complete every Fortnite Covert Ops challenge and all rewards.
All Fortnite Covert Ops Challenges
Unlike the usual weekly Fortnite season quests, only one of the Covert Ops challenge are available at a time. Please also keep in mind this questline is time sensitive. It seems every challenge will give you until the next phase unlocks to complete it. It’s possible letting the challenges expire will lock you out of finishing the questline and cause you to become ineligible for the reward(s).
The Covert Ops challenges will be only available to complete in Zero Build modes.
Thanks to dataminer iFireMonkey for sharing the details on all challenges ahead of time.
Covert Ops Challenge 1
Apr. 22 – Apr. 26
- Stage 1: Establish Device Uplink in Zero Build (near Logjam Lumberyard, Sleepy Sound, Tilted Towers, Sanctuary, Greasy Grove, and Condo Canyon)
- Stage 2: Eliminate Players in Zero Build (10)
Covert Ops Challenge 2
Apr. 26 – Apr. 28
- Stage 1: Establish Device Uplink in Zero Build (near IO Outpost)
- Stage 2: Collect Compromised Intel from IO Outposts in Zero Build (1)
Covert Ops Challenge 3
Apr. 28 – Apr. 30
- Stage 1: Establish Device Uplink in Zero Build (Tilted Towers, The Daily Bugle, Rocky Reels, Condo Canyon, Coney Crossroads)
- Stage 2: Destroy Structures with a Tank in Zero Build (1)
Covert Ops Challenge 4
Apr. 30 – May 2
- Stage 1: Establish Device Uplink in Zero Build (Tilted Towers, Rocky Reels, Command Cavern, The Fortress)
- Stage 2: Plant Timed Explosives at an Airship, Command Cavern, or the Fortress in Zero Build (1)
All Covert Ops Rewards
Completing the Covert Ops challenges will award the player 30,000 XP each challenge for a total of 120,000 XP.
For finishing all four Covert Ops challenges, players will be awarded the Secret Sledge Pickaxe.
That’s all there is to know for how to complete every Fortnite Covert Ops challenge and all rewards.
With so many overlapping challenges, you could also be working on the Fortnite Lantern Trials as you make your way through the Covert Ops questline.
- Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 5: Release Date, Time, & Battle Pass Leaks
- Where To Search Produce Boxes, Ice Machines, or Coolers in Fortnite
- Fortnite Dial-A-Drop Location & How To Use It
- How to Get Polo Ralph Lauren Cosmetics in Fortnite
- Top 52 Rarest Fortnite Skins