Despite being known for its difficulty, players have always managed to beat souls games in the most unconventional ways, using everything from guitars to morse code to beat games like Dark Souls and Bloodbourne. After being out for a little over a month now, it looks like it’s Elden Ring’s turn.
Just yesterday on Twitch, streamer Luality managed to defeat Malenia, one of the hardest bosses in Elden Ring, using just a dance pad. In total, it took her about four hours just to finish this fight alone. You can check out the ending highlight of this impressive accomplishment below.
As you can see from the video above, Luality used the different sections of the dance pad and assigned important actions like attacking, dodging, and item usage accordingly. Alongside using this unique controller, it is also worth noting that the streamer didn’t even use the Ashen Summon, further proving how skilled she is at the game.
If you’d like to check out the full stream, as well as future live videos, head on over to Luality’s Twitch page. There are also plenty of recaps and other great bits of content from her streams on her Youtube page, linked here.
If you’re still on the hunt for more amazing Elden Ring content, be sure to check out all of the related articles we’ve got for you below. That includes an official review and lots of features, news, and quizzes that fans of Soulslike games will surely love.
- Elden Ring Sales Surpassed 13.4 Million Units in Its First 5 Weeks on the Market Alone
- Elden Ring Patch 1.04 Notes Reveal Major Rebalancing of Magic & Weapons
- Elden Ring Player Creates Kratos With This Amazing God of War Build
- The Elden Ring Community Has a New Demigod, & It’s a Naked Man Who’ll Fight Malenia for You
- Elden Ring PSA: Summoning Latenna the Albinauric Near a Dire Wolf Can Have Amazing Results