Despite releasing in 2015, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is still one of the most popular games in the industry, maintaining a staunch player-base and attracting new people to experience the game’s impressively detailed story. Thanks to this, the community is alive and thriving, especially the modding community.
Just like with plenty of other titles, The Witcher 3’s modding community has a boatload of impressive additions that help make the game feel like an entirely different experience. Arguably the coolest one, though, gives the players the ability to play in first person.
You can check it out for yourself courtesy of MathChief’s Youtube channel below.
While this mod had been out for a bit now, the recent changes that have been added are significant, as plenty of quality of life improvements have been made that make the game feel more like The Elder Scrolls 6 than The Witcher 3. It’s definitely a different experience to say the least, especially since it makes combat more challenging thanks to the change in your field of view.
Anyone interested in trying this mod out for themselves can do so for free on PC by downloading the Nexus Mod that user Gervant created right here. The site also has plenty of other great guides for PC players, so be sure to let us know what you’re favorites are in the comment section.
While you’re here, you can also check out all of the other Witcher 3 content we’ve got to offer, including plenty of features, guides, and news in the related articles section down below.
- The Witcher 3’s Next-Gen Versions Get a New “Q4 2022” Release Window
- Dying Light Developer Techland Working on Fantasy AAA Open-World RPG With Witcher 3 Veterans
- Switch to Unreal Engine 5 Will Make Next Witcher Development Smoother But Not Necessarily Faster; Witcher 3 Next-Gen Delay Clarified
- Cyberpunk 2077 Has Sold Over 18 Million Copies; The Witcher 3 at Over 40 Million as CD Projekt Announces Results
- Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Next Gen Versions Delayed