This game mixes old and familiar features with brand-new mechanics, which means that some methods of evolution have been altered slightly while others have remained the same. If you’re a little confused about how to evolve Dusclops into Dusknoir in Pokemon Legends Arceus, we’ve got the info you need right here.
How to Evolve Dusclops Into Dusknoir in Pokemon Legends Arceus
Just like in other games in the series, Dusclops evolves into Dusknoir when it’s exposed to a Reaper Cloth. Though, it’ll take some time and exploration to obtain a Reaper Cloth in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Here are the steps that you need to follow:
- Earn Merit Points by finding and returning satchels to players who lost them.
Pick up the satchels found at the bag icons on the map, then return them in the Lost & Found tab of the Communications menu.
- Speak to Simona in Jubilife Village and trade Merit Points for a Reaper Cloth.
A Reaper Cloth costs 1,400MP, so you’ll need to return many satchels to earn enough.
- Use the Reaper Cloth when you have a Dusclops in your party to evolve it into Dusknoir.
Where to Find Dusclops
If you don’t have a Dusclops yet, they can be found at night in the Deadwood Haunt area of Cobalt Coastlands. You’ll actually be forced to catch one during the main story mission in that zone, so you should have one if you progress far enough in the game.
Duskull can also be found in that location along with a high-level Dusknoir if you’re feeling lucky or strong enough to take it on in battle.
That’s everything you need to know about how to evolve Dusclops into Dusknoir in Pokemon Legends Arceus. Be sure to check out our guide wiki on the game to find more tips, tricks, and other useful info as you explore the Hisui region.
- How to Get Free Shiny Baneful Fox Mask in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- How to Restart Pokemon Legends Arceus
- Pokemon Legends Arceus ‘The Seas Legend’ Request: How to Catch Manaphy
- Where to Find Ralts in Pokemon Legends Arceus
- How to Get Enamorus in Pokemon Legends Arceus