There are more than a few tough puzzles to solve as Kratos and Atreus explore the nine realms on their way to the highest peak. Some can be solved after a bit of trial and error while others just seem impossibly tricky. If you’re having trouble with this one, we’ve got the solution. Here’s how to solve the Winds of Hel puzzle inside the mountain in God of War.
How to Solve the Winds of Hel Mountain Puzzle in God of War
You’ll come across this puzzle when the main story mission has you ascend the mountain in Midgard for the second time. This happens after Kratos has journeyed through Helheim and acquired the Winds of Hel upgrade for his Blades of Chaos.
After using a lift that was covered with Hel Bramble, you’ll come across an area full of enemies and a Winds of Hel puzzle that doesn’t seem to make sense. The source of the winds will be right next to a small object that they can be transferred to, while the door you need to open is above you, on a higher level of the area.
The trick to solving this Winds of Hel mountain puzzle is that you can actually pick up and move the object as long as it isn’t holding the winds.
Time needed: 10 minutes.
Follow these steps outlined below to solve the puzzle:
- Pick up the small object while the Winds of Hel aren’t inside it.
- Move the object to a spot near the ledge that’s next to the lift.
- Get the Winds of Hel and put them inside the object.
- Climb the ledge, grab the winds from above, and put them in the locked door.
Here’s a short clip of exactly how to do it if you’re still unsure:
That’s everything you need to know about how to solve the Winds of Hel puzzle inside the mountain in God of War. be sure to check out our guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and other info on the game if you’re ever looking for more pointers.
- Best Games Like God of War for Xbox
- The Hardest God of War Ragnarok Bosses, Ranked
- New Game Plus Is Finally Confirmed for God of War Ragnarok
- Is There New Game Plus in God of War Ragnarok? Answered
- God of War Ragnarok Sends Out a Heartfelt Thank You to Its Community