In celebration of The Witcher Season 2 making its way to Netflix today, Secretlab is teaming up with CD Projekt Red to bring gamers a brand new gaming chair.
As you can see in the images below, the Titan Evo 2022 chair features a custom look that fans of The Witcher series will surely love, including Geralt’s famous two swords and the School of the Wolf Witcher logo.
When describing the chair, Secretlab’s Head of Industrial Design Vincent Sin said, “Our designers wanted to bring the same magic and detail to the world’s first official The Witcher seat…every aspect of the chair evokes a witcher’s gear, reminiscent of the Continent’s magic and monsters.”
Anyone interested in getting their own Titan Evo 2022 The Witcher Edition chair can do so on Secretlab’s website. The chairs are available in small, regular, and extra-large sizes and are equipped with ergonomic upgrades that are perfect for playing the game or binge-watching the series.
You can customize the color and upholstery before you buy the chair. Every purchase also comes with one Secretlab chair card and one GWENT card collectible featuring Geralt, Triss, Yennefer, or Ciri. The current estimated shipping time is around Feb. 2, 2022, though high sale volumes may result in further delays.
If you’re still looking for more related content on The Witcher, be sure to check out all of the features, news, and quizzes we’ve got for the series. Those cover everything, including the comics, books, television series, and numerous video games.
- King Vader Netflix Collaboration The Witcher: The Story of Cain Now on YouTube
- The Witcher Netflix’s Monster Mash Scene Gets Inside Look In Latest Mini-Featurette
- The Witcher Netflix Showcases ‘Inside Look’ at Kaer Morhen in New Featurette
- The Witcher Netflix’s Kim Bodnia Talks Playing Vesemir in New Mini-Featurette
- Gwent: The Witcher Card Game’s Annual Winter Event Is Now Live