Not every Pokemon in the Gen IV remakes can evolve simply by gaining experience and levels. Some have specific requirements to reach their final forms, and this evolution stone can help do just that in certain situations. Here’s how to get a Dawn Stone in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl.
How to Get Dawn Stone in Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
These are the three places where you can get a Dawn Stone in the Gen IV remakes:
- Route 212
- Route 225
- Mt. Coronet
On Route 212, the Dawn Stone is found in the swamp near Pastoria City. It’s a hidden item in an empty tile spot, which means that it’ll be invisible, but you can find it by using the Dowsing Machine Poketch app.
On Route 225, the stone is found in the northern section of the path. You’ll need to use the Rock Climb HM to get to the item, so it won’t be possible to grab it until you get the HM from Route 217.
The third one is located in the southeast corner of Mt. Coronet. The Surf HM is needed to cross a body of water and grab the stone.
Pokemon That Evolve Using Dawn Stone
In Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl, Dawn Stones are used to evolve two specific Pokemon: Kirlia and Snorunt. Open your bag and select the stone to use it on either Pokemon. A male Kirlia will evolve into Gallade, while a female Snorunt evolves into a Froslass.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get a Dawn Stone and what to use it for in Pokemon Briliant Diamond and Shining Pearl. be sure to check out our guide wiki on the game for more tips, tricks, and other useful info on the game if you need any more pointers.
- Yet Another Dupe Glitch Has Surfaced in Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Speedrunner Finishes Pokedex in One Day
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Speedrunners are Now Beating the Game in Under an Hour
- Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl Review – A Lackluster Gem
- 5 Beginner Tips & Tricks for Pokemon Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl