With the Animal Crossing New Horizons version 2.0 update finally live, players have been granted more content and improvements to the overall experience. One of the more prominent updates includes the ability to place more bridges and inclines in the game. If you are keen to get constructing and make your island even better, here’s everything you need to know about how to get the Pro Construction License and what it does in Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0.
Getting the Pro Construction License in Animal Crossing New Horizons
Essentially, the Pro Construction License is what will increase the limit on the number of bridges and inclines for players in Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0. Both bridges, as well as inclines, will get their maximum number increased to 10.
To get started, head on over to the Nook Miles terminal in Resident Services, the Pro Construction License will set you back 3,000 Nook Miles. Once you have gotten your brand new upgrade, you are free to start thinking up new ways to improve your island paradise.
All you have to do is talk to Tom Nook in the Resident Services building and discuss island infrastructure, then put in the order to start constructing new bridges and inclines.
This will also tie in well with the nine new fence recipes, together with the freedom to create custom fencing using different colors.
That’s everything you need to know about how to get the Pro Construction License and what it does in Animal Crossing New Horizons 2.0. Be sure to hit up the Animal Crossing New Horizons guide wiki for more tips and tricks, or check out everything else that’s new in the 2.0 update.
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road