The Animal Crossing New Horizons Happy Home Paradise DLC is now live, and of course, you’ll be spending plenty of time designing the home of your villager’s dreams, and in return, you’ll be rewarded with a valuable currency known as Poki. In this guide, we’ll go over how to get Poki in Animal Crossing New Horizon’s Happy Home Paradise DLC.
How to Get Poki in Animal Crossing New Horizons: Happy Home Paradise
So the main hook of Happy Home Paradise is to live out a new career as a home designer. You’ll take on requests from your fellow villagers and try to redesign their homes to meet their wants and needs.
Poki is earned by completing the design of a villager’s dream home in the DLC. It essentially is a new currency that you are rewarded for knocking out these designs while making your way through the DLC.
Upon completing any design, return to the Happy Home Paradise office and speak to Lottie to get your share of Poki.
What Poki is Used For
With Poki in hand, head to the shop just to the left of Lottie’s desk and you can use all the currency you have saved up still to buy rare furniture that you can use to create your dream home back on your main island.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Poki in Animal Crossing New Horizons Happy Home Paradise. For more tips and tricks on the 2.0 update and this hefty new DLC, be sure to check out our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- 8 Ways to Prepare for Animal Crossing New Horizons’ 2.0 Update & Happy Home Paradise
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons v2.0 Update? Everything You Need to Know
- What’s New in Animal Crossing New Horizons’ Happy Home Paradise DLC? Everything You Need to Know
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road