Tales of Arise contains dungeons that are relatively straightforward in their layouts, but every once in a while, there’s a locked door or pathway that seems impassable. If you’re having trouble in Autelina Palace, we’ve got you covered. Here’s where to find the Autelina Palace treasury key in Tales of Arise.
Where to Find Treasury Key in Tales of Arise
The game will have you visit Autelina Palace more than once as you complete main quests in Menancia. The first time you enter the palace will be for peaceful reasons, while the second will turn it into a bit of a dungeon with guards attacking the party on sight.
There are a few locked rooms and the Treasury is one of them. To find the treasury key, go to the Staff Quarters in the northwestern part of the map, next to the Barracks. It’s on the second floor of Autelina Palace. The key is located on the desk in the middle of the room. There’s also 1200 gald on the floor to pick up as well.
Use the Treasury Key: Earth item that you’ve just picked up to open the Treasury. Inside, you’ll find an Elixir and a Cocktail Dress armor item for Shionne to wear.
You can also return to Autelina Palace any time you want in the future if you happen to miss out on opening the Treasury during this dungeon section.
That’s everything you need to know about where to find the treasury key in Tales of Arise. Be sure to check out our guide wiki for more tips, tricks, and useful info on the game, including boss guides for each of the Lords ruling over Dahna.
- PlayStation Partner Awards Pay Homage to Successful Japanese Games; Tales of Arise, Final Fantasy XIV, NieR, and More
- Tales of Arise Stage Play Announced; It’ll Be Broadcasted Online
- Emotional Tales of Arise Skit from Tokyo Game Show Finally Released With English Subtitles
- Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Gets New Videos Of Upcoming DLC & Tales of Arise Costumes
- Tales of Arise DLC Announced Including Sword Art Online Alicization Lycoris Crossover