Anyone who has played either of the Red Dead Redemption games is likely aware of the fate that befell the Van der Linde gang: a group of criminals, dissidents, and free-thinkers who continued to reject the system despite the coming of a new age. Many of these characters’ lives came to a tragic end, with some even turning to in-fighting and going against other members of the gang.
But what would it look like if the Van der Linde gang never parted ways? What if they managed to stay together and grow old with one another. Well, that is exactly what one Redditor has mocked up on the Red Dead Redemption subreddit.
As you can see in the posts above, user QuadPhoenix5000 has dedicated two different post to the group, showing off what each of them would look like if they were old and grey. The images are pretty amazing, as they capture the likeness of each character while also managing to depict what they’d look like during their golden years.
What do you think of this post? Should there have been a few characters from the Van der Linde gang that deserved to grow old together? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
While you’re here, why not check out all of the other Red Dead Redemption 2 content we’ve got to offer. That includes plenty of news, features, and quizzes on anything you could ever hope for, and it is all located in the related articles section just below.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Player Door-Dashes Stew Bowl All the Way Across the Map
- Grand Theft Auto V Has Shipped Over 150 Million Units; Red Dead Redemption 2 at Over 38 Million
- PlayStation Now Adds Red Dead Redemption 2, Judgment, and More for July
- Redditor Recreates Red Dead Redemption 2 in Cities: Skylines
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Fan Brings Arthur Morgan’s Journal to Life