Similar to the Guns for Hire and Fangs for Hire system in previous games, Far Cry 6’s Amigo system is a companion feature that will give you an extra set of hands when fighting enemies. Depending on the situation, some of your companions will be better suited than others, meaning you’ll want to swap them out accordingly. Here is everything you need to know about how to change Amigo in Far Cry 6.
At the moment, there are seven Amigo in Far Cry 6: Guapo, Chorizo, Chicharron, Oluso, Boom Boom, K-9000, and Champagne. Each of these pet companions will have different abilities and buffs. For example, Chorizo is great for stealth and Guapo is a tank that can even self-revive.
Changing Amigo in Far Cry 6
Once you’ve unlocked multiple Amigo in Far Cry 6, an entire menu devoted to them will be unlocked. All you have to do to access it is press the touchpad on PlayStation or the View button Xbox, and then use R1 or RB to tab over to it.
Cycle over whichever Amigo you want to use and press and hold X on PlayStation or A on Xbox to summon the companion of your choosing.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
How to Change Amigo in Far Cry 6
- Unlock multiple Amigo in Far Cry 6.
- Open the Amigo menu by pressing the touchpad on Playstation or the View button Xbox, then use R1 or RB to tab over to it.
- Cycle over whichever Amigo you want and press and hold X on PlayStation or A on Xbox to summon them.
That is everything you need to know about how to change Amigo in Far Cry 6. If you’re still on the hunt for more info about the game, be sure to check out all of our guide wiki, as it’ll surely have all of the tips, tricks, and FAQs you could ever have about the game.
There should also be some related content down below that you may find helpful, as well as some other Far Cry 6-based news. For any questions you can’t find the answer to, always feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.
- I Stayed Up Until 2am Trying to Make a Rooster Like Me in Far Cry 6
- Here’s How Big Far Cry 6’s Map Size Is (Measured)
- Far Cry 6 QR Codes Reveal Captain Laserhawk Promo & Possible Hints at New Content
- 7 Things to Do First in Far Cry 6
- Far Cry 6 Review – Viva Libertad!