Lost Judgment has arrived, bringing a fresh dose of the detective mystery gameplay, with a sprinkle of classic Yakuza-style combat for good measure in Yagami’s latest adventure. If you’re sat there wondering whether or not there’s a Lost Judgment New Game Plus mode, you’re in luck, as this guide will run you through everything you need to know on the topic.
Is There New Game Plus in Lost Judgment?
Cutting right to the chase, yes, there is New Game Plus mode in Lost Judgment. This mode and premium adventure are unlocked after beating the game.
To access both, all you have to do is go into the main menu and select premium adventure. It’ll give you the option to start the game normally or to start using clear data. Using clear data transfers over Money, Skills, Items, and TownGo progress.
You can also access your premium adventure by selecting the premium adventure save slot you selected after the credits. To do this, go to continue and select that save. This will load up where you left off, allowing you to complete any side cases, activities, and school stories.
Can You Replay Main Missions?
Yes, but it is done in a new mode known as The Gauntlet. In this high difficulty mode, you can play missions with various conditions set. Doing so helps you obtain rare items the first time you clear them.
The only other way to replay main missions is to start a new game entirely.
- Lost Judgment Is Getting Its Own Soba Noodles in Japan
- Lost Judgment Review – The Perfect Sequel
- Lost Judgment Gets Lots of PS5 Gameplay Showing Combat & Dancing Minigame in 4K
- Lost Judgment Demo for PS5 & PS4 Now Available in Japan; English Subtitles Included
- Lost Judgment Details Bonus & DLC Content; Play as Masaharu Kaito, New Girlfriends, Retro Games, & More