We all have those difficult days. Whether it be from a long day at work, a relationship breaking down, or simply a low time, things can become mentally draining quickly. When we’re sad, we love to put on a good slice of life anime to cheer us up. If you’re the same, then stick around and read on to see our list of some great slice of life anime that will be sure to leave you smiling.
From the bad moments to the good ones, each one of these shows has its quirks. Check out these seven slice of life anime and be sure to give any that stand out to you a watch!
Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun
Best Slice of Life Anime
If you’re looking for a good romantic comedy, then Monthly Girls’ Nozaki-kun could be the perfect slice of life anime for you. It follows the story of Chiyo Sakura, a cheerful high school girl who has fallen in love with Umetarou Nozaki, a shoujo mangaka. Unfortunately, he is completely oblivious to her love for him and she ends up becoming one of his manga assistants following a series of misunderstandings.
The story takes you through both her relationship with the mangaka and the rest of her social life as she befriends other quirky schoolmates. You should definitely give this one a go if you like comedy or romance.
- New Anime Valorant Skin Bundle Includes a Yoru-Themed Butterfly Knife
- Tomb Raider Anime Series Casts Hayley Atwell As Lara Croft
- New Azur Lane Console Game Announced; New Major Event With Plenty of Shipgirls, Anime, & More Revealed
- The Demon Slayer Anime Returns this Fall, With 5 Specials to Air Before Then
- Megaton Musashi Anime Trailer Feels Delightfully Old-School