Despite the fact that they’re machines, there is no denying that Horizon Zero Dawn is home to some pretty beautiful creatures. These include everything from majestic deer-like mounts to terrifying building-sized birds.
In order to truly put into scope just how cool these machines look, one fan has been going out of their way to bring them to life via 3D printing.
As you can see in their most recent post to the Horizon Zero Dawn subreddit below, user MarkelangeloStudios has been hard at work over the past couple of months creating figures of everyone’s favorite machines from the game.
As you can see from their most recent post, which features all of the rideable mounts from Horizon Zero Dawn, there’s plenty of detail and color to each figure. Alongside the one you see above, MarkelangeloStudios has also posted some other examples to the subreddit, which include figures of a Snapmaw, Shellwalker, and Ravager.
Which one of them is your favorite? Be sure to let us know in the comments section. While you’re here, we’ve also got plenty of related Horizon Zero Dawn-related content for you to pursue down below, including plenty of guides, news, features, and quizzes for the game.
- New Genshin Impact Trailers Showcase The Gameplay of Kujou Sara & Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing the Gameplay of Aloy From Horizon Zero Dawn
- Horizon Forbidden West Arrives in February; 60 FPS Patch for Horizon Zero Dawn on PS5 Is Live Now
- Genshin Impact Reveals Playable Aloy With Horizon Zero Dawn Crossover
- SGDQ 2021 Schedule Now Live, Features Mass Effect 2, Horizon Zero Dawn, Nintendogs