Anyone that has played zombies in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 long enough has no doubt used a Summoning Key before, as it plays a major role in the story. Its main purpose is to trap the Shadowman so that the crew can remove the curse that is the Mark of the Beast from their hands.
Aside from removing curses, the Summoning Key also just looks pretty cool, too. That is exactly why one Redditor decided to show off the one they made in real life.
In the post, Thebandit1982 showed off a detailed look at the Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Summoning Key that they created with their father. While the post was eventually taken down, we were able to grab some screenshots from the eBay page for the item, which you can see below.
Anyone interested in getting their hands on one of these Summoning Key’s for themselves can simply head over to the seller’s official eBay page. There are currently 10 available, costing $40 a pop. The kit is DIY, so you’ll have to paint it yourself if you want to replicate the 4×4 replica you see in the pictures.
If you’re still looking for more Call of Duty-related content, be sure to check out all of the news, features, and guides we’ve got for the game down below.
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Boasts Miniguns, Swords, Tactical Destruction, & Global Operators
- New Call of Duty: Vanguard Trailer Introduces Iconic WW2 Sniper Polina Petrova
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Multiplayer Alpha on PS5 & PS4 Gets Trailer & Date; Beta Also Dated
- Call of Duty Vanguard Revealed in Warzone, Coming to PS5, Xbox Series X|S, & More Nov. 5
- Call of Duty: Vanguard Reveal Confirmed Via Teaser Trailer