Defense is as important to one’s survival as knowing how to attack, and this is never more clear in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD. Before you even bring the hurt to the monsters that roam the land, it is important that you keep yourself well-protected as well. This is where Link’s trusty shield comes into play in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD.
However, the more you use it, its condition will deteriorate, and you could be left defenseless then. Therefore, it is vital that you learn just how to repair your shield in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD.
How to Repair Your Shield in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD
Of course, you could always buy a new shield whenever the need arises, but it is going to be costly in the long run. The best solution you have is to repair the shield. This can be done by bringing your damaged shield to Skyloft’s Bazaar.
Here, you will find a helpful vendor that can repair your shield at a much lower cost compared to outright buying a new one. This is even more important if your shield has been upgraded. No point wasting those precious rupees when you already got a dependable piece of gear.
That is all you need to know about how to repair your Shield in Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD. As you journey on your course to become the hero everyone loves, be sure to check out the Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword HD wiki for more guides for the game. If there are any particular questions that you need an answer to, hit us up in the comments below as well. We will try our best to find you the answers.
- 5 Things I Still Hate About The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- 4K HDR The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD Review – It’s Still Your Zelda
- 6 Things to Know Before Jumping Into The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD “A Hero Rises” Trailer Tees Up an Epic Fantasy Adventure