Your Genshin Impact World Level determines the difficulty of the enemies you’ll face, as well as the quality of the rewards you’ll earn. While you’ll normally want to play on the highest one possible to give yourself the best chance of netting the best gear, sometimes you may want to lower World Level in Genshin Impact to make things a little bit easier for you. In this guide, we’ll run you through how to change World Level.
Changing World Level in Genshin Impact
To change world level in Genshin Impact, load up the game and then go to the Main Menu.
From here, select the ‘i’ icon just next to your World Level. This will bring up information regarding the game’s World Level system, and how it affects the rewards you earn.
Now simply select the ‘Lower World Level’ option at the bottom of this window that appears.
The game will then look to confirm that you want to lower your World Level by one, and explain the changes this will make.
As far as we can tell, you can only lower your World Level by one at any time in the game.
Reverting World Level
When you’re done playing around on the lower World Level, you can then open the Main Menu again, select the ‘i’ next to your current World Level and then choose the ‘Revert World Level’ option.
This will increase it by 1, changing it back to the World Level you were at before you lowered it.
It’s worth noting that you can only lower this once per day. After that, you’ll need to wait until the next real-life day to be able to lower it again.
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Introducing New Character Yoimiya, The Queen of The Summer Festival
- Genshin Impact Getting Gorgeous Ningguang Figure; Pre-Order Available
- Genshin Impact Reveals Playable Aloy With Horizon Zero Dawn Crossover
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Kamisato Ayaka’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Kamisato Ayaka’s Graceful Demeanor