Start New Game Plus
Things to Do After Beating Scarlet Nexus
Scarlet Nexus has a new game plus feature called EX New Game that becomes available after your first completed playthrough as either Yuito or Kasane. EX New Game allows you to start a new playthrough while retaining all of your items, outfits, accessories, weapons, player levels, and Brain Points for the skill tree.
And that’s not even the best part — you can start an EX New Game as either protagonist, even the one you haven’t played as yet. Sure, it’ll make the game a lot easier from the get-go, but it saves a lot of time and grinding, especially when it comes to filling up your Brain Map skill tree. However, one main thing that doesn’t carry over is bonds, so you’ll need to increase your bond levels all over again.
EX New Game is the best way to enjoy the game a second time if you’re just looking to understand the other half of the story by playing as the other protagonist. But you can always increase the difficulty to give yourself a bit more of a challenge gameplay-wise as well.
- Scarlet Nexus Is Anime the Game and I Love It
- 4K & HD Scarlet Nexus Wallpapers You Need to Make Your Desktop Background
- Scarlet Nexus Celebrates Release With Launch Trailer
- Scarlet Nexus Will Unlock In-Game Rewards If you Can Crack the Codes in the Anime
- Scarlet Nexus Gets Live-Action Trailer Ahead of Release