Mass Effect Legendary Edition has been out for a little over two weeks now, giving players plenty of time to document the galactic adventures they’ve taken with Shepard and the crew of the Normandy. Thanks to one new addition in particular, we are able to see the results of those expeditions, as the remaster features a brand new photo mode.
In the photo mode, players can add filters, get ride of UI, and even take out certain NPCs and characters from the image. This allows for some seriously beautiful and dynamic shots.
To celebrate the addition of this feature, we’ve scoured the internet to bring you the best Best Mass Effect Legendary photo mode images we could find.
Let us know which of the following was your favorite. If you’ve got any pictures of your own to show off, be sure to leave them in the comments below.
That just about does it for our Mass Effect photo mode roundup. If you’re still looking for more on the game, be sure to check out all of our content below. It includes everything from NPC conversations to characters that deserve a permanent Virmire vacation.
- Artist Creates Beautifully Vivid Garrus and Mordin Mass Effect Portraits
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- Mass Effect 3 Has a Mars Rover Easter Egg Hidden in It
- 5 Mass Effect Characters That Deserve a Permanent Virmire Vacation
- Mass Effect Fan Turns NPC Conversation Into a Last of Us Inspired Comic