If the Mass Effect series is known for anything, it’s the incredible cast of characters Shepard meets along their way. Bonds will be forged, romances will be had, and the galaxy will be saved, maybe. Sacrifices will need to be made and some good people may lose their lives.
Such is the mission on Virmire, where Shepard must make the grueling choice between saving and sacrificing the lives of two of their teammates. Depending on how you have developed Shepard’s relationship with either character, this can be a pretty tough decision to make, especially since it affects the rest of the trilogy.
However, what if there was another choice? Specifically, what if we could swap a crewmate for a dingus we met out there in the big ol’ galaxy? Let’s see who deserves their own permanent vacation to Virmire.
Have any other characters that you think deserve to hang out with Ashley or Kaiden on Virmire? Be sure to let us know in the comments below.
Being the savior of an entire galaxy isn’t so easy. You have a squad to command, murderous AI to fight, and pesky fanboys who just won’t leave you alone.
Depending on how you decide to deal with Verner, he manages to pop back up in each game to cause trouble. One minute it’s an autograph, the next it’s a picture to uh… hang on his wall, and then this guy has the gull to invite himself to your crew.
If Virmire could have used another occupant, Conrad would certainly be at the top of the list.
- Artist Creates Beautifully Vivid Garrus and Mordin Mass Effect Portraits
- Mass Effect Legendary Edition’s Latest Patch Improves PC Performance, Adds Subtitle Options & More
- The Best Mass Effect Edition Legendary Photo Mode Images From Across the Internet
- Mass Effect 3 Has a Mars Rover Easter Egg Hidden in It
- Mass Effect Fan Turns NPC Conversation Into a Last of Us Inspired Comic