The latest update for Genshin Impact brings the Mimi Tomo event to the world of Teyvat. This event requires you to get in touch with the Hilichurl race in the world, do some quests for them, and investigate the appearances of various Unusual Hilichurls that are popping up all over the place. Some of the quests can be a little obtuse, though, so we’re here to help you out with the trickier bits you may encounter while completing the event. Here’s what Upano means in Genshin Impact.
What Upano Means in Genshin Impact
The Mimi Tomo event is a great and easy way to earn some easy primogems; all you have to do is take part in the event and complete errands for various Hilichurls in the world. One of the quests will require you to talk to Hilichurl, who will then ask you bring them some Upano.
The problem is, they never explain what Upano actually is, making it difficult to complete the quest.
To get straight to the point, Upano is basically the Hilichurl word for ‘fowl’. Fowl is a cooking ingredient that can be obtained by killing birds in Genshin Impact, and this is best done with a bow user as they’ll fly away as soon as you get close to them.
Birds can be found on and near the bridge outside Mondstadt, and if you’ve been farming ingredients regularly, you should already have some on you to complete the quest immediately.
After handing over the fowl, you’ll then be directed to the next quest marker to locate the Unusual Hilichurl.
That’s all you need to know about what Upano means in Genshin Impact and what you need to bring to the Hilichurl NPC. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Off & Jean & Barbara’s Beach Costumes
- Genshin Impact Comes to Epic Games Store on June 8
- NieR, Atelier Ryza, Genshin Impact, Nekopara, & Many More Video Game Figures Revealed at Good Smile Event in Japan
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Reveals First Gameplay – New Character, Story, Events, Improvements, & More
- Genshin Impact Version 1.6 Dated & Detailed With “Midsummer Island Adventure” & More