It’s the final week of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 and that means there’s another set of Epic and Legendary quests for players to complete, too. The Fortnite week 12 challenges will have players visiting the Zero Point, crafting pistols, defeating a Spire Guardian, and raiding artifacts from Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle, among others.
Ahead of their release tomorrow, June 3, the week 12 challenges have been leaked so we already know everything we’re going to have to do to earn the XP. This is a perfect opportunity to get the final few tiers on that Battle Pass!
All Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
- Visit the Zero Point (1) – 24,000 XP
- Craft Pistols (3) – 24,000 XP
- Defeat a Spire Guardian (1) – 24,000 XP
- Hunt Predators (3) – 24,000 XP
- Tame Boars Outside of Colossal Crops (1) – 24,000 XP
- Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops (1) – 24,000 XP
- Raid an Artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle (2) – 24,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (150) – 35,000 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (300) – 24,500 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (450) – 24,500 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (600) – 24,500 XP
- Spend Gold Bars (750) – 24,500 XP
How to Complete All Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
1. Visit the Zero Point
The Zero Point is found at the top of the spire at the very center of the map. Jump out of the Battle Bus near it at the beginning of the game and glide down to complete this week 12 challenge.
2. Craft Pistols – Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
Grab three pistols from chests or floor loot as soon as possible, and then visit areas with bones and mechanical parts such as Boney Burbs or the center of Holly Hedges to get crafting materials to make Primal or Mechanical Pistols. Upgrade all three to either of these to complete the challenge.
3. Defeat a Spire Guardian
Spire Guardians are found at each of the six tall spires found across the map. Simply defeat one of these to complete the challenge.
4. Hunt Predators – Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
Head to Stealthy Stronghold or Weeping Woods and shoot any wolves or raptors you find. Wolves are far easier to kill and deal less damage than raptors, so we’d recommend focusing on those.
5. Tame Boars Outside of Colossal Crops
Craft the Hunter’s Cloak (2 animal bones and 1 meat) to prevent boars from attacking you when they see you. Walk over to a boar and interact with it to tame it. Do this outside of Colossal Crops and you’ll complete the challenge.
6. Chicken Glide at Colossal Crops – Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
Grab one of the chickens at Colossal Crops (south of Craggy Cliffs) and build a ramp up to one of the building roofs. Jump off the roof with the chicken to glide and complete the Fortnite season 6 week 12 challenge.
7. Raid an Artifact from Stealthy Stronghold and Coral Castle
The Stealthy Stronghold artifact can be found in the ruined building in the southeast corner of this location.
Land on top of the building next to where the tree is breaking through the wall and drop down.
The wooden totem artifact will be right in front of you.
The Coral Castle artifact is at the very top of the hill northeast of the main building here.
It’s a gold statue and is the only thing up here so is difficult to miss. It does not appear in our image below as the challenges have not gone live at the time of writing.
8. Spend Gold Bars – Fortnite Season 6 Week 12 Challenges
Head to any of the NPCs on the map and buy their unique weapons or hire them to easily spend gold bars quickly. You’ll accrue a good amount each game you play, too, so you can keep grinding this out naturally.
For more tips, tricks, and guides, head over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Adds UFOs, Superman, and Rick Sanchez
- 7 Aliens That Need to Join Fortnite’s Locker in Season 7
- Fortnite Is Teasing a Potential Rick & Morty Crossover Event
- Fortnite Is Getting Improved Graphics and Visuals on PC
- Fortnite Gets a Kelsier Skin From Brandon Sanderson’s Mistborn Fantasy Series