The Resident Evil series has always featured compelling boss fights, many of which typically boil down to unloading as much precious ammunition as you have hoarded while carefully dodging incoming attacks. Sometimes, though, you’ll have to think outside the box in order to weaken your foe before striking a critical blow. Here’s how to break open the wall in Resident Evil Village so you can make Lady Dimitrescu’s final daughter vulnerable to attack.
How to Break Open Wall in Resident Evil Village
While fighting Cassandra, Lady Dimitrescu’s final daughter, you’ll need to break open a wall of the room with a “Powerful Attack” to expose her to cold and make her vulnerable. To do this, you’ll need to use a Pipe Bomb, which you’ll find on the way to and inside the room. Just throw it at the wall, and after it detonates, the wall will be broken.
Once it’s broken, Cassandra will be permanently vulnerable to any type of attack. You won’t have to worry about needing to constantly reset the temperature change like with the second Daughter, and she should go down fairly quickly.
That should be everything you need to know about how to break open the wall in Resident Evil Village to take out Dimitrescu’s final daughter.
Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game. It contains guides on everything from how to solve the title’s many puzzles to how to beat each of the game’s bosses.
You should also see some related content below that may prove useful. Otherwise, if you have a specific question that you can’t find answered anywhere on the site then feel free to reach out to us in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to lend a hand.
- Capcom’s Financial Results Continue Breaking Records; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped Over 6.1 Million Units
- Capcom Announces Record Financial Results Again; Resident Evil Village Has Shipped 5.7 Million Units
- PlayStation Partner Grand Awards Honor Genshin Impact, Resident Evil Village, and eFootball PES 2021
- Resident Evil Village Giveaway: Win Awesome Collectibles to Celebrate Halloween [UPDATED]
- Resident Evil Village Officially Ships Over 5 Million Units Worldwide