As part of Destiny 2’s Season of the Splicer, players can get their hands on the Star-Eater Scales leg armor. This exotic armor piece is an impressive bit of kit for any Hunters out there, so we’ll run you through how to get Star-Eater Scales in Destiny 2.
The Star-Eater Scales “allow Hunters to feast upon Orbs of Power, charging their Super more quickly and making it more potent.” In other words, you’re going to be able to charge your Super up that little bit faster, and it’ll hit harder too.
Getting Star-Eater Scales in Destiny 2
To get the Star-Eater Scale exotic leg armor, you’ll need to complete any Legendary Lost Sector on any planet offering them at either the Legend or Master difficulty.
Any of these then have a chance of rewarding you with the leg armor, but there’s no guarantee. You can better your RNG chances of getting the Star-Eater Scales as your reward by playing on the Master difficulty, as opposed to Legend.
Outside of that, it’s simply a case of grinding them out and hoping you get them eventually. Keep in mind that this exotic leg armor is for Hunter classes only, so if you’re not running that class, you’re best grinding out some other gear instead.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get Star-Eater Scales exotic Hunter leg armor in Destiny 2. Head over to our Beyond Light wiki for more tips and tricks, search for Twinfinite, or find more of our coverage on the game below.
- Destiny 2 Cross-Play Beta Now Live, Will Run Until May 27
- Destiny 2 Guardian Games Ends Early With Hunters Winning
- The Sun Will Not Rise When Destiny 2’s Season of the Splicer Begins; New Content Revealed
- Latest Destiny 2 TWAB Goes Over a Host of Weapon Archetype & Perk Buffs; Confirms No Exploring Venus Next Season
- Destiny 2’s Upcoming Transmog System Detailed in Latest TWAB