When it comes to a roguelike like Housemarque’s Returnal, your luck plays a huge role in determining your success. However, one of the areas that you have limited control over is your choice of weapons. If you are looking for a guide to all the weapons in Returnal ranked from worst to best, we have you covered with the following guide.
11. Coilspine Shredder
Despite the fact that the Coilspine is a high damage-dealing sniper rifle, the trade-offs with reduced movement speed and time-to-kill just don’t make sense in Returnal.
The Coilspine Shredder is a great damage-dealer, but with only one round in its magazine (unless you have the right Traits), you need to be very accurate. Factor in the amount of bullet hell and movement in Returnal, and that is a recipe for disaster. Good for early-game testing, bad for endgame completion.
- Elden Ring: Best Early Game Weapons & How to Get Them
- Destiny 2: Best Weapons for Gambit (2022)
- Destiny 2: Best Weapons for PvE, Raids (2022)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart: Best Weapons Ranked from Worst to Best
- Far Cry 6: Best Weapons, Ranked