Complete Any Remaining Side Missions
Things to Do After Beating Outriders
Outriders’ side missions are actually pretty darn fun. They’ve got interesting stories and often see our Outriders using their powers for more menial tasks, rather than the whole cleansing Enoch of hostiles malarkey in the main story.
That means you could be seeking vengeance for an elderly man, saving someone trapped in an outhouse surrounded by uglies, or trying to seek out a mysterious ‘alchemist’ to learn more of your powers.
They make for a nice excursion from the main story, and make for a great means to grind out experience both for your character and World Tiers.
We’d suggest clearing these up before going any further.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon