There are a ton of different missions and quests you can take on during your journey in Outriders. While some of these are side missions that see you helping out NPCs with random tasks, others will drive the story forward. In this guide, we’ll run you through all Outriders story missions, so you know how far through you are.
All Outriders Story Missions
There are 25 story missions you’ll need to complete to beat Outriders. We’ve listed them in the order of appearance below.
- New Beginning (Prologue)
- Arrival (Prologue)
- Tempest (Prologue)
- Carnage (Prologue)
- Reunion (Rift Town)
- Dedication (The First City)
- Salvation (The First City)
- Inferno (Eagle Peaks)
- Frequency (Eagle Peaks)
- Detour (Deadrock Pass)
- Mentor (Trench Town)
- Onslaught (Trench Town)
- Expedition (Quarry)
- Mayhem (Forest Enclave)
- Asylum (Forest Enclave)
- Judgment (The Stronghold)
- Relic (Ancient Ruins)
- Retaliation (The Gate)
- Beyond (Dunes)
- Bonds (Dunes)
- Echoes (Desolate Fort)
- Sacrifice (Canyon of the Grand Obelisk)
- Babylon (Pax City)
- Humanity (The Caravel)
From our own experience, we’ve beaten all of Outriders’ main story missions in about 25-30 hours, with our times ranging dependent on our skill levels, and whether we adjusted our World Tier.
The number of side missions you complete along the way will also determine your completion time.
Remember, you can always lower your World Tier on particularly tricky mission to make things easier.
That’s everything you need to know on the Outriders story missions list. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our wiki, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon