Outriders didn’t have the smoothest launch weekend. Players couldn’t login to the servers, they went down frequently for maintenance, and some players, unfortunately, fell victim to an inventory wipe bug, deleting all of their weapons and gear with seemingly no way for players to reverse this. To make up for these issues, developer People Can Fly has announced the Outriders Appreciation Package which will net players a free legendary weapon, among other things.
What’s in the Outriders “Appreciation Package”?
Your highest level character will receive:
- A level appropriate Legendary Weapon
- A level appropriate amount of Titanium
- The ‘Frustration’ emote
How to Get Appreciation Package Free Legendary Weapon
At the time of writing, developer People Can Fly has yet to announce when the “Appreciation Package” will be gifted to Outriders players. As soon as we have a date for you, we’ll be sure to update this post and let you know.
In addition to this, in order to qualify to receive the Appreciation Package, players must have played Outriders between March 31 and April 11, 2021. Any players outside this window, but who have suffered from the inventory wipe bug will also be eligible.
Once Outriders’ “Appreciation Package” has been released, all you need to do is head over to your Item Stash (marked with a chest icon on your map), and interact with it. You should find all of your Appreciation Package gear in here; meanwhile, the ‘Frustration’ emote should just automatically be added to your emotes list.
That’s everything you need to know on how to get yourself a free legendary weapon in Outriders. For more on the game, head over to our wiki, search for Twinfinite, or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon