Nier Replicant is the predecessor to the critically acclaimed Nier: Automata, and the remaster tidies up the game’s graphics quite a bit, and also adds tons of improvements to gameplay and combat. However, there are still certain parts of the game that can feel like a grind, especially as you’re trying to get upgrade materials. Here’s how to get Titanium Alloy in Nier Replicant.
Getting Titanium Alloy in Nier Replicant
Titanium Alloy is one of the rarer resources you can get in Nier Replicant, and it’s also kind of a pain to farm. You can only get it in the second half of the game, though, when you make your way to the Junk Heap for the second time.
When talking to Gideon, he’ll inform you that the giant robots located on B2 of the Junk Heap will drop them. Head inside, then take Elevator A to go to B2. From here, you can encounter giant robots in the big rooms and they’ll drop Titanium Alloy for you.
The smaller robots also have a chance of dropping them, but the drop rates are much lower. It’s possible to increase the drop rate with specific words assigned to your weapons and magic, but your best bet is to just farm the giant robots.
What Titanium Alloy Is Used For
Titanium Alloy is required for the quest that Gideon gives you at the Junk Heap, but they’re also used for upgrading various other weapons you collect in the game, so save some and don’t sell them off.
- NieR Replicant ver. 1.22474487139… Getting Adorably Grumpy Kainé Nendoroid Figure
- NieR Replicant 10+1 Years Anniversary Vinyl Gets Insanely Pretty Artwork, Pre-Orders Open Now
- 4 Reasons Automata Fans Shouldn’t Sleep on NieR Replicant
- NieR Replicant Players Notice an Interesting Text Language Detail
- The Hardest NieR Replicant/Gestalt Quiz You’ll Ever Take