Best New Sims 4 Mods March 2021
Starting off our list of the best Sims 4 mods of March 2021, we have the Unlimited Jobs+ mod which does just as the name suggests. Offering your sims the option to choose as many jobs as they want at a time.
Once downloaded, your sims will be able to join multiple careers, part-time jobs, and freelance trades all at the same time.
Not only does this mod allow you to balance multiple vanilla career paths at once, it also lets you do the same with custom career paths as well.
The mod does allows your sim to choose jobs that have overlapping time slots, but it will be up to you how you manage their time so they don’t get fired from either.
- Electronic Arts Boasts Strong Financial Results as The Sims 4 Passes 33 Million Players
- The Sims 4: Paranormal Review – Bonehilda’s Return and More
- The Sims 4 Reveals New Paranormal Stuff Pack: Rituals, Items, and More
- Scottish Simmer Recreates Edinburgh Christmas Market In The Sims 4
- The Sims 4 Farmland Is an Upcoming Farming Mod for Eager Simmers