If you’re looking to complete the Fortnite week 14 challenges, you’ll need to ‘Visit different restaurant kitchens.’ The good news is that you’ll only need to visit two, and we’ve found the two close together to help you get this challenge completed nice and quickly.
Where to Visit Different Restaurant Kitchens in Fortnite
There are a number of restaurants across Fortnite’s map, but we’ve marked the two you’ll want to focus on for this challenge. These are ‘Sticks’ in Craggy Cliffs, and Pete’s Pizza Pit near to The Orchard and Farmer’s Markets.
We’d advise starting at ‘Sticks’ at the very north of Craggy Cliffs.
Head inside to the seating area and jump behind the counter, go through the door and you’ll find yourself in the kitchen.
From here, head south through Craggy Cliffs and to the point marked on the map above in the sandy section. When you get here, you’ll be stood outside Pete’s Pizza Pit.
Go through the door on the building’s south side and you’ll find yourself in the restaurant kitchen, albeit a slightly sandy one.
It’s worth pointing out that, while possible, you don’t have to visit both Fortnite restaurant kitchens in a single match. You can do this over as many games as you need to.
That should wrap up your challenge to visit restaurant kitchens in Fortnite. You’ll be awarded 40,000 XP for your troubles.
For more guides on Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5, head over to our wiki or see more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook