Whether you decide to go with a male or female character in Outriders, you’ll want to make sure you’re looking at your very best. One of the best ways to personalize your character is to change their hairstyle and facial hair. In this guide, we’ll run you through all hairstyles in Outriders, and how to change hair.
How to Change Hair in Outriders
To change your hair, you’ll want to look out for the sparkling scissors icon in the hub world. There are tonics and a glass shard here that you can interact with.
Doing so will allow you to change all of your customization options, including your hairstyle. After that it’s simply a case of selecting the ‘Hair’ tab, and then selecting the hairstyle you’d like to change to.
All Hairstyles in Outriders
You can find screenshots of each and every hairstyle in the game below:
All Male Hairstyles
There are 12 male hairstyles for players to choose from in the game.
- Outriders Played by Over 3.5 Million Players in its First Month, Square Enix Announces
- Outriders Inventory Restoration Fix Will Give Players Some Weapons Back
- Even With the Latest Patch, Outriders Players are Still Experiencing Inventory Wipes
- Outriders Review – A Complete Experience
- Outriders’ First Big Patch Nerfs Several Classes, Inventory Restoration Coming Soon