Update 1.4 has just been released for Genshin Impact, and dataminers have already unearthed two new characters that might be coming to the game soon. The first is Eula, a new 5-star Cryo character, and the second is Yan Fei, a 4-star Pyro character. Here’s everything you need to know about Yan Fei in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Yan Fei Guide
Because Yan Fei hasn’t been officially announced by MiHoYo just yet, all of the information listed below is subject to change. But as of right now, thanks to the folks over at Honey Impact, we have a pretty good idea of what kinds of abilities she’ll have, and what ascension materials players will need to farm for her.
Yan Fei Ascension Materials
Just like every other character in Genshin Impact, you can level up Yan Fei till she hits a cap, then ascend her with specific materials to raise that cap even further. The ascension materials she needs are as follows:
- Agnidus Agate Slivers, Fragments, Chunks, and Gemstones
- Noctilous Jade
- Juvenile Jade
- Treasure Hoarder Insignias
- Silver Raven Insignias
- Golden Raven Insignias
All Yan Fei Abilities, Talents, and Constellations
Signed Edict (Elemental Skill)
- Summons blistering flames that deal AoE Pyro damage.
- Opponents hit by the flames will grant Yan Fei the maximum number of Scarlet Seals.
Done Deal (Elemental Burst)
- Triggers a spray of intense flames that rush at nearby opponents, dealing AoE Pyro damage, granting Yan Fei the maximum number of Scarlet Seals and applying Brilliance to her.
- Has the following effects: grants Yan Fei a Scarlet Seal at fixed intervals, increases the damage dealt by her charged attacks.
- Encylopedic Expertise: Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Liyue on the mini-map.
- Xiezhi’s Eye: When Yan Fei’s charged attacks deal critical damage, she will deal an additional instance of AoE Pyro damage equal to 80% of her attack. This counts as charged attack damage.
- The Law Knows No Kindness: When Yan Fei uses her charged attack, each existing Scarlet Seal additionally reduces the stamina cost of this charged attack by 10% and increases resistance against interruption during its release.
- Right of Final Interpretation: Increases Yan Fei’s charged attack critical rate by 20% against enemies below 50% HP.
- Samadhi Fire-Forged: Increases the level of Signed Edict by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Supreme Amnesty: When Done Deal is used, this creates a shield that absorbs up to 75% of Yan Fei’s max HP for 15 seconds. This shield absorbs Pyro damage 250% more effectively.
- Legal Cheat Sheet: Increases the level of Done Deal by 3. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
- Extra Clause: Increases the maximum number of Scarlet Seals by 1.
Release Date and How to Get Yan Fei
At the time of writing, there’s no word on when Yan Fei will be released in Genshin Impact, which isn’t surprising since she hasn’t even been officially announced yet.
But as a 4-star character, she should be considerably easy to get, and will likely become a permanent addition to the roster without any timed exclusivity.
That’s all you need to know about Yan Fei in Genshin Impact. Be sure to check our guide wiki for more tips and information on the game.
- Genshin Impact Reveals Playable Aloy With Horizon Zero Dawn Crossover
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Kamisato Ayaka’s Gameplay In Action
- Genshin Impact Gets New Trailer Showing Kamisato Ayaka’s Graceful Demeanor
- Genshin Impact Getting Gorgeous Mona Figure by Wonderful Works
- Genshin Impact Gets a New Trailer All About New Character Kamisato Ayaka