The Bigger Game – Borderlands 3
PS Plus Free Games Predictions April 2021
Late last month, Sony announced what PS Plus free games would be coming to players in March 2021, including Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Maquette, Farpoint VR, and Remnant: From the Ashes.
While the official list of PS Plus free games for the upcoming month of April 2021 has yet to be announced, we have some predictions as to what games might be included for free in the meantime.
Usually, a larger game headlines the list, much like the Final Fantasy 7 Remake is for this month. For April we suspect the big draw will be Borderlands 3 from 2K Games and Gearbox Software.
It’s been a solid two and a half years since Borderlands 3 released, so it’s fair for Sony and Gearbox to start considering offering it for free on PS Plus.
Not to mention pretty much the rest of the entire Borderlands franchise has already been offered for free on PS Plus, including:
- Borderlands in September 2012
- Borderlands 2 in December 2013
- Tales from the Borderlands in May 2017
- Borderlands: The Handsome Collection in June 2019
It’s only a matter of time before the third entry in the mainline series winds up on PS Plus as well.
- August 2021 PS Plus Free Games Predictions
- July 2021 PS Plus Free Games Predictions
- June 2021 PS Plus Free Games Predictions
- May 2021 PS Plus Free Games Predictions
- April PS Plus: Oddworld Soulstorm Headlines PS5 Lineup; Days Gone Available on PS4