In a collaboration that makes so much sense, Build-A-Bear Workshop is teaming up with Animal Crossing: New Horizons to bring a special collection of toys to their stores.
Though we don’t have the details just yet, it’s fun to speculate which animals might be part of this collection to buy. The special characters like Isabelle and Tom Nook are probably guaranteed, but maybe some villagers will be included as well.
Here are 10 Animal Crossing: New Horizons villagers that would make absolutely perfect Build-A-Bear plush toys.
Okay, we need to get the most obvious one out of the way first. Stitches is a lazy cub villager who is simply a perfect choice for an Animal Crossing Build-A-Bear plush.
First of all, he’s literally a bear. Second, he looks like you’re actually stitching him up to build him yourself. He even has patches of different colored fabrics across his body with two adorable cross-stitches for eyes.
Who wouldn’t love cuddling with a Stitches plush? He truly looks like a child’s ragdoll toy, so having an actual one in real-life Build-A-Bear style would be a dream come true.
- Disney’s Hercules Song Zero to Hero Recreated via Animal Crossing New Horizons
- Animal Crossing New Horizons User Adorably Re-Creates Rainbow Road
- Animal Crossing New Horizons Update Is Bringing Back Festivale
- UK Sales: Animal Crossing New Horizons Beats Ghost of Tsushima; TLOU2 Drops out of Top 10
- Furifu, Japanese Kimono Company, Releases 10 Yukata Designs For Animal Crossing New Horizons