The latest Genshin Impact update has brought with it a bunch of new content, including new story missions, mechanics, and one or two interesting items. One, in particular, offers players a chance to turn junk into something more useful. Here’s how to get the Parametric Transformer in Genshin Impact and what it does.
What the Parametric Transformer Does
The Parametric transformer allows you to turn Ascension materials into different ones via a process called transmutation. This makes it super useful for getting rid of any surplus materials you have.
Unfortunately, there’s a bit of a catch in that you can only use it once every seven days. Further, exactly what items you get is entirely random regardless of what you put in, so this isn’t a hot ticket to farming valuable resources. You’re at the mercy of RNG, which is something Genshin Impact players should be familiar with by now.
Using the transformer is as simple as loading it with 150 materials and then attacking it with elemental attacks until it is fully charged.
How to Get the Parametric Transformer in Genshin Impact
Getting the Parametric Transformer in Genshin Impact is relatively simple, as long as you’re Adventure Rank 31 or above. All you need to do is visit Lan at the Adventurer’s Guild in Liyue and she’ll task you with finding a treasure in the Danyu Ruins.
The quest is called the Tianqiu Treasure Trail, and to complete it you’ll just need to visit the Danyu Ruins, defeat some Hilichurls to get a map, and then tick off the various objectives. Lan will give you the Transformer when you return to her having completed the quest.
- Genshin Impact’s Upcoming Event Banners Are a Huge Bummer for F2P Players
- Genshin Impact Version 1.4 Gameplay Revealed; Rosaria, New Events, & Much More (and Primogem Codes)
- Genshin Impact Update 1.4 Announced With New Trailer, Character, & Details
- Genshin Impact’s Diverse Cast of Characters Is its Best Feature
- Genshin Impact ‘Vishaps & Where to Find Them’ Event Guide: How to Start, Rewards & More