Destroying Crystal Trees in Fortnite isn’t the most difficult thing in the world once you know where to find them. All you need to do is start firing at them, or use your pickaxe (harvester) to destroy them with a few swings. In this guide, we’ll show you how to destroy crystal trees in Fortnite, so you can get the challenge completed and earn that 20,000 XP.
Crystal Trees can be found in the sandy area of the map. They’re pink in color, and… well, they look like trees.
Destroying Crystal Trees in Fortnite
You can find a bunch of Fortnite Crystal Trees in and around Risky Reels. We’ve marked its location on the map below.
Once you’re here, keep an eye out for the crystal trees sprouting out of the ground around here.
Remember, though, if another player has destroyed a tree before you get there, it won’t respawn or reappear for you, so you’ll have to seek out another, or try again in another game.
There are plenty around Risky Reels and in the desert area in general, however, so you shouldn’t have too many issues destroying five Crystal Trees. Keep in mind these also don’t have to be all done in a single match, so take your time.
That’s everything you need to know on how to destroy crystal trees in Fortnite for the week 13 challenge. For more tips, tricks and guides, head on over to our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook