It’s a new week, and that means there’s a new set of weekly Fortnite challenges to complete. The Fortnite week 13 challenges were datamined ahead of their official release tomorrow, Feb. 25, by popular leaker iFireMonkey over on Twitter. Thanks for sharing the challenges with us!
As is always the case, we’ve got a Legendary quest that nets you 55,000 XP for completing the first stage, and another 22,000 XP for each stage that follows. The rest of the Fortnite week 13 challenge list is made up of seven Epic quests, with 20,000 XP each as the reward.
Fortnite Week 13 Challenges
- Build Structures (60) – 55,000 XP
- Build Structures (120, 180, 240, 300) – 22,000 XP each
- Scan a Server at a Surface Hub (1) – 20,000 XP
- Throw Fruit at Hunter’s Haven (3) – 20,000 XP
- Damage Opponents at Hunter’s Haven, The Orchard, and Retail Row (300) – 20,000 XP
- Pistol Damage (300) – 20,000 XP
- Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks (1) – 20,000 XP
- Enter the Zero Point – 20,000 XP
- Destroy Crystal Trees (5) – 20,000 XP
The Fortnite week 13 challenges are actually very easy. The only ones that might get a little tricky here are scanning a server at a surface hub (if you don’t know where you’re going) and dealing damage with Pistols.
Fortunately, we’ll have a guide breaking down the exact location of the server at a surface hub in Fortnite to simplify things for you. As for the Pistol damage, you’ll want to hop into a Team Rumbles game so you can pick up a decent pistol and keep popping enemies with it until you’ve reached the 300 damage.
That’s everything you need to know on how to complete the Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 Week 13 challenges. For more tips, tricks and guides, be sure to check out our guide wiki, search for Twinfinite, or check out more of our coverage on the game below.