Steamy Stacks has been a part of the Fortnite map for quite some time now. Its large chimney-like structures give it its name, but it’s somewhere different in this named location you’ll want to head to in order to complete the week 13 challenge that requires players to ‘Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks‘ in Fortnite
In this guide, we’ll show you exactly what you need to do to complete the challenge and earn that 20,000 XP.
How to Bathe in the Purple Pool at Steamy Stacks in Fortnite
First, head to Steamy Stacks and look out for the ‘Kevolution Energy’ building over on its west side.
Head in through the door on its east side and then take the rounded door on your right-hand side. You can also go through the front entrance, take a right through the door and then take the rounded door immediately to your left.
Go through the next door and you’ll find yourself in a room with a large purple pool.
Simply hop in it and swim about and you’ll complete the week 13 challenge.
Keep in mind that there will be a bunch of players heading to Steamy Stacks to bathe in the purple pool for themselves.
As such, try and grab a weapon and a shield before heading in, and be careful upon entering, as some players may try and ambush you on exit.
That’s everything you need to know regarding bathing in the purple pool at Steamy Stacksin Fortnite. For more tips, tricks and guides, check out our wiki.
- Fortnite’s Radio Stations Are Being Interrupted by a Mysterious Message
- Horizon Zero Dawn’s Aloy Is Coming to Fortnite With Her Own LTM (Updated)
- Fortnite 16.20 Update Adds New Bows, Vehicle Mods & Princess Fishstick Skin
- Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5’s Event Was a Reminder of Just How Far the Game’s Come
- Square Enix Celebrates Tomb Raider Anniversary with Survivor Trilogy Bundle, Fortnite Crossover, & Cookbook