Alongside the start of Black Ops Cold War and Warzone’s Season 2, an all new Outbreak mode has come to Zombies. However, the undead updates aren’t exclusive to Cold War’s mode. In both the newest game and the popular battle royale, an Outbreak Event is happening. If you’re looking to unlock the rewards it offers, here’s everything you need to know about how to complete all Outbreak Challenges in Black Ops Cold War Zombies Outbreak and Warzone.
What the Outbreak Event is is a set of 18 challenges, split across Warzone and the new Outbreak Zombies mode, where completing each set of nine rewards players with a weapon Blueprint. You’ve got two weeks to complete them all, so get playing.
How to Complete All Outbreak Challenges in Cold War Zombies Outbreak
While all 18 will track in Warzone and Black Ops Cold War, nine of them can only be completed in the Outbreak mode in Zombies. It is free to play for a week following the release of Season 2, but after you’ll have to own Black Ops Cold War to play it.
Outbreak is a larger Zombies experience than you’re probably used to, with open areas to explore and objectives to complete. You’ll be faced with hundreds of zombies, so try and complete the challenges below while you play.
For completing all Outbreak challenges, you’ll get a sniper blueprint for the Tundra to use in battle royale and Black Ops Cold War.
- In Outbreak, successfully Exfil 3 times (Reward: Gas Mask Charm)
- Eliminate 250 Zombies (Reward: Amigos Sticker)
- Eliminate 10 Elites (Reward: Dark Aether Watch)
- Open 25 Chests (Reward: Grasp for Power Sticker)
- Complete 3 World Events (Reward: Pure Anguish Charm)
- Warp 10 Times (Reward: Sounds of Hell Calling Card)
- Eliminate 3 Special Zombies (Reward: Augmented Monstrosity Calling Card)
- Use vehicles to eliminate 100 Zombies (Reward: Not the Last Emblem)
- Complete 10 Objectives (Reward: Stitched Together Charm)
The other nine challenges can only be completed in Warzone, Call of Duty’s battle royale mode. However, they’re going to be a little tougher than the Outbreak-specific ones initially.
Since Zombies are only in the shipwreck near Verdansk’s Port currently, you’ll have to fight to take them out at the start of Season 2. In our experience, pretty much half of the lobby has headed straight for the ship, so you’ll have to fight a little to get to the Zombies.
However, it seems like Zombies will soon start filtering out to the rest of the Warzone map. Since you have to do things like kill them with vehicles to complete the Outbreak Event challenges, and it’s impossible to do that with the undead hiding in the ship, they’ll have to venture out eventually.
For completing all Warzone challenges, you’ll get a pistol blueprint to use in battle royale.
- In Warzone, kill 10 Zombies with headshots (Reward: Ever Closer Calling Card)
- Eliminate 20 Zombies (Reward: Cleaning Supplies Charm)
- Use Lethal Equipment to kill 8 Zombies (Reward: Strange Emission Emblem)
- Use vehicles to eliminate 3 Zombies (Reward: Skull Survivor Emblem)
- Eliminate 3 Zombies in a single match 3 times (Reward: Heads Blazin’ Sticker)
- Use Shotguns to eliminate 8 Zombies (Reward: Crosswalk Chaos Calling Card)
- Rapidly kill 2 or more Zombies 2 times (Reward: Legion Remade Calling Card)
- Use Pistols to eliminate 8 Zombies (Reward: Immolation Emblem)
- Eliminate 8 Zombies before the first circle closes (Reward: Almost Dead Calling Card)
That’s everything you need to know about how to complete all Outbreak Challenges in Black Ops Cold War Zombies Outbreak and Warzone. For more tips and tricks on the game, be sure to check out our wiki guide or search for Twinfinite.