With the release of Genshin Impact’s new Dragonspine update, there’s a huge new region of the map to explore. And as you’d expect, that also means there are dozens of new collectibles to find, too. Here’s where to find all Dragonspine Tablets in Genshin Impact.
Where to Find All Dragonspine Tablets in Genshin Impact
As you can see above, we’ve marked on the map the whereabouts of all eight Dragonspine Tablets with numbers that correspond to the brief descriptions below. It seemed logical to work through each in a clockwise direction, starting with the easiest to find.
- Found on the stone ruins next to a torch.
- First unlock the Statue of the Seven using a Scarlett Quartz to buff your attack, then head south and find the circular ruins. The tablet is beyond a stone archway you can glide down toward.
- After walking around the mountain’s edge, locate a circular door with a cube-looking button. To open this room, you’ll need to find three boxes: The Princess Box, Priestess’ Box, and Scribe’s Box. These can all be found within chests scattered across Dragonspine. Two are rewards for are timed challenges, while the last requires you to place flowers at a tomb. Here’s a handy video guide.
- Found on top of a boulder after heading east from the nearby Waypoint and hugging the mountain path. You’ll know you’re close when you see large crystal chunks embedded in the mountain.
- Found in the stone ruins just north-east of Mingyun Village. There’s a dirt path you can take from the nearby waypoint the leads toward the area. You’ll need some Scarlett Quartz to buff your attack and locate the tablet.
- Locate the circular ruins and then complete the Scree challenge. You just need to time their flight so that they unlock the statues at the correct time. It can be a bit of a pain to get the timing right.
- Found beside a torch after following the path west from the nearby Waypoint.
- A simple one to find as it’s just to the west of the nearby Domain.
You should also see some related content below you might find helpful. Otherwise, if you can’t find an answer to a question you have then feel free to reach out in the comment section below and we’ll do our best to help.