Presumably coming before Team of the Year, Headliners is live now in FIFA 21. As has been the case with a lot of the promo events, this one is spread across two weeks, with a new team coming into packs each Friday. If you’re looking to make some upgrades this week and are wondering what to expect, here are our FIFA 21 Headliners Team 2 predictions.
The team should follow the same rules as the first one did. It will feature players who have performed well in the first half of this season or taken on a new position to fill a gap in their squad.
They will dynamically upgrade just like Ones to Watch cards, matching the ratings of special cards that are awarded for performances throughout the rest of the season. On top of that, they will upgrade one additional time if or when their team wins four times in a row throughout the rest of the domestic season.
FIFA 21 Headliners Team 2 Predictions
Here our predictions of the second Headliners squad. We’ll be sure to let you know how it differs to the confirmed team once it enters packs at 1pm ET on Friday, Jan. 8.
- Karim Benzema – CF – Real Madrid
- Erling Haaland – ST – Dortmund
- Lautaro Martinez – LW – Inter Milan
- Kyle Walker – RB – Manchester City
- Anthony Lopes – GK – Lyon
- Hirving Lozano – RW – Napoli
- Yannick Carrasco – LW – Atletico Madrid
- Ollie Watkins – ST – Aston Villa
- Dani Olmo – CM – RB Leipzig
- Carlos Soler – CM – Valencia
- Gabriel – CB – Arsenal
- James Tavernier – RB – Rangers
On top of the team going into packs, you can expect another player to be added to objectives, as well as some in SBCs throughout the following week. If you’re looking to complete them, we’ll have guides on how to do so cheaply once they’re live.
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Start Date: When TOTY Starts
- FIFA 21: How to Vote for Team of the Year
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21 Icon Swaps Explained: How to Get All Tokens & Players
- FIFA 21: How to Complete All Season 2 Week 3 Objectives