Presumably coming before Team of the Year, Headliners is live now in FIFA 21. As has been the case with a lot of the promo events, this one is spread across two weeks, with a new team coming into packs each Friday. If you’re looking to make some upgrades this week and are wondering what to expect, here are our FIFA 21 Headliners Team 2 predictions.
The team should follow the same rules as the first one did. It will feature players who have performed well in the first half of this season or taken on a new position to fill a gap in their squad.
They will dynamically upgrade just like Ones to Watch cards, matching the ratings of special cards that are awarded for performances throughout the rest of the season. On top of that, they will upgrade one additional time if or when their team wins four times in a row throughout the rest of the domestic season.
FIFA 21 Headliners Team 2 Predictions
Here our predictions of the second Headliners squad. We’ll be sure to let you know how it differs to the confirmed team once it enters packs at 1pm ET on Friday, Jan. 8.
- Karim Benzema – CF – Real Madrid
- Erling Haaland – ST – Dortmund
- Lautaro Martinez – LW – Inter Milan
- Kyle Walker – RB – Manchester City
- Anthony Lopes – GK – Lyon
- Hirving Lozano – RW – Napoli
- Yannick Carrasco – LW – Atletico Madrid
- Ollie Watkins – ST – Aston Villa
- Dani Olmo – CM – RB Leipzig
- Carlos Soler – CM – Valencia
- Gabriel – CB – Arsenal
- James Tavernier – RB – Rangers
On top of the team going into packs, you can expect another player to be added to objectives, as well as some in SBCs throughout the following week. If you’re looking to complete them, we’ll have guides on how to do so cheaply once they’re live.
- The Sims 4 Almost at 36 Million Players; FIFA 21 Passes 25 Million; EA Announces Financial Results Above Expectations
- Brand New FIFA 21 Promo, What If, Starts This Week
- Liverpool’s Diogo Jota Was Ranked First in the World in FIFA 21 This Weekend
- FIFA 21 Team of the Year Voting Begins Tomorrow
- FIFA 21’s PS5 Version’s New Features Are Smart but Distracting