As has been the case with a number of past Call of Duty games, Black Ops Cold War has a number of special promotions with various companies. From snacks and drinks to gaming accessories and clothing, make purchases of specially-marked products and you’ll net yourself a promotional code that can be redeemed for bonus in-game content. In this guide, we’ll be running you through all the various promotional codes for Black Ops Cold War, and how you can redeem these to get your rewards.
All Black Ops Cold War Bonus Content Promotional Offers
Before we dive into how to redeem these codes, you can find the complete list of all companies and purchases you can make to net yourself one of these bonus content codes and what they’ll award you with.
- Walmart – Weapon Charm
- Batchelors Instant Snacks – Calling Card, Animated Emblem, Weapon Charm (Rock On)
- Doritos – 2XP Tokens, Calling Card, Sticker, Weapon Charm
- Mtn Dew – 2XP Tokens, Animated Emblem, Weapon Charm
- Game Fuel – 2XP Tokens, Operator Skin in Season 2
- PepsiCo – 2XP Tokens (Walmart Exclusive)
- Jack Link’s – 2XP Tokens (Walmart Exclusive), Animated Emblem, Calling Card, Weapon Charm
- Totino’s National Program – Weapon 2XP Token, Calling Card, Operator Skin
- Totino’s Kroger – Weapon 2XP Token, Calling Card, Operator Skin, Animated Emblem
- Totino’s Walmart – Mega XP Token
- Lotte Snacks – 180 Minutes of 2XP Token
- McCol Soda – 180 Minutes of 2XP Token
- Monster Energy – 60 Minutes of 2XP Token, Calling Card, Animated Emblem, Weapon Charm (Rock On)
- Mtn Dew (Europe) – 15 Minutes of 2XP Token
- Mtn Dew (UK) – Mega XP Token
- Rockstar (Germany) – 15 Minutes of 2XP Token
- DRKN – Sticker
- Fiesta Kojak – 2XP and Mega XP Tokens
- Astro – Weapon Charm
- KontrolFreek – Animated Emblem
- Papa John’s – Calling Card, Animated Emblem, Weapon Charm
- Nacon/Bigben – Weapon Charm
How to Redeem Bonus Codes in Black Ops Cold War
Make any purchase of the promotional products above and you should receive a code. You then need to head to a specific code redemption page on the official Call of Duty website. This changes depending on where you’ve got your code from. We’ve got a complete list of them below:
- Jack Link’s
- Mountain Dew
- Rockstar Energy Drink
- Fiesta Kojak
- Papa John’s
- All Other Promotional Codes
After following the link, you’ll be asked to enter your bonus content code. Enter it as displayed, and then sign into your Call of Duty account.
Once this is done, you’ll be able to load up your game and should find the bonus content has been added to your account, ready to be equipped or used.
How to Use XP Tokens
Load up Black Ops Cold War’s Multiplayer mode and from the ‘Play’ screen, you should see ‘X Tokens Available’ in the bottom right-hand corner.
Press in the left analog stick (L3/ LS) on PlayStation and Xbox and you’ll be able to view all of your available tokens. Simply press X/A on the token you want to use and you’ll redeem it, kicking off the time you’ll earn the double XP or Weapon XP for.
For more tips, tricks, and guides, head on over to our guide wiki.
- New Zombies Map Announced Early for Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Ranked Play Is Still Coming to CoD: Black Ops Cold War
- Treyarch’s Teasing a New Black Ops Cold War Zombies Map
- Black Ops Cold War Zombies Ammo Mods Explained: How to Get, Upgrade Them, & What They Do
- 5 Black Ops Cold War Issues the Mid-Season Update Needs to Address