Detailed Planets Filled With Secrets
Far and away one thing Ubisoft has to get right, and is well within their ability to get right in the open-world Star Wars game they are planning is making sure the locations in the game (whether it takes place on one planet or all over the galaxy) are beautiful and fun to explore.
Ubisoft’s open-world games are generally very detailed and are filled with secrets and gorgeous things to gawk at, especially the recent Assassin’s Creed games.
While this Star Wars game is being developed by the minds behind The Division, they aren’t slouches either when it comes to developing very pretty and realistic-looking locales.
I was extremely impressed with how the dystopian version of my home city, New York City, looked in The Division 1, and The Division 2 carried that torch very well.
I’m hoping and frankly, expecting, the team behind Ubisoft’s Star Wars game to really dig into the lore and bring whatever setting they decide to go with to life in a way we haven’t seen before.
- Star Wars Republic Commando Coming to PS4 and Switch in April
- Star Wars: Hunters; Free-To-Play Multiplayer Game Coming This Year to Nintendo Switch
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: How to Unlock All Weapons
- Star Wars Battlefront 2: How to Spend Credits & Unlock Items in Celebration Edition
- How to Get Star Wars Battlefront 2 for Free on PC